This document is updated on 01/08/2019.
1. Summary of the main sales conditions.
1.1 These General Conditions govern the Remote Product Delivery Service (hereinafter the Service), as defined below, on the website https://www.swisswatchpassion.com (hereinafter the "Site") by part of S.Montres SA, (hereinafter "Seller").
1.2 Before making your purchase We kindly ask you to read these Terms and Conditions in full; However, we point to the key terms and conditions of the Service below:
- Product shipments are in SWITZERLAND.
- Product Price and Submission: Product Prices are expressed in CHF, Including VAT and Shipping Costs (unless otherwise defined in product details), Product Images offered for sale on the site may not match the actual ones as a result of the Internet browser and of the monitor used.
- Purchase Order: To purchase one or more Products, you will need to fill in carefully and send a Purchase Order (a binding contractual proposal) to the Seller via telematics, which summarizes the information on the essential features of each Ordered Product the relative price, the means of payment, the delivery methods, and the shipping costs. By submitting a Purchase Order you confirm that you know and agree to the General Sales Terms.
- Order Evasion: After receiving the Purchase Order, the Seller sends a confirmation of its acceptance or indicates the reasons for which the Order will not be issued. Shipment is only made after regular payment registration within 30 days of receipt of Purchase Order. In the case of the purchase of Products belonging to distinct product categories through a single order, the Products may be delivered at different times. WARRANTIES: All Products available on the site are warranted for defects in conformity which will be apparent within two years of delivery.
- Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within twenty (20) business days after the receipt of the Products purchased on the Site. On how to exercise this right, see the following articles on Returns and Exchange Policies.
- For any information regarding the purchase of the products through the Site, you may also contract Customer Service with the addresses listed on the website's contact page
2. Product Information and Prices.
2.1 All information about the essential features of the Products is provided within the identification card of each of them.
2.2 Product prices are expressed in CHF, they include VAT and include shipping costs (unless otherwise defined). The prices indicated on the Site may be subject to upgrades, so please check the final sale price before submitting the relevant Purchase Order.
2.3 For Switzerland shipping: VAT will be included at checkout.
2.4 For other countries: the price is TAX FREE, it will be adjusted with the local VAT law.
3. How to conclude your purchase agreement.
3.1.To conclude the purchase agreement of one or more Products on the Site, after you have selected the Product or Products of your interest, you must first fill in and send to the Seller by telematics a Purchase Order of the Products selected in electronic form (which is valid as a contractual proposal), indicating the Products to which you are requesting the purchase, the method of payment you choose and some of your personal data necessary for the delivery (hereinafter Purchase Order).
3.2. The Order of Purchase consists of a "Master" screen in which the user must indicate the personal details necessary for the delivery and selection screen and activation of the chosen payment medium (as indicated in Article 4 It follows). The Purchase Order also contains a summary of information on the essential features of each Ordered Product and the relevant price, the means of payment available to purchase each Product, the Delivery Methods of the Products, and of shipping costs.
3.3. The Order of Purchase will be stored in our database for the period of time required to execute the orders (and in any case under the terms of the law). You can always access your Purchase Order at any time to monitor the status by linking to the Site and accessing the "My Purchases" section.
3.5. The contract is concluded when the Seller receives and accepts, electronically, your Purchase Order, after verifying the accuracy of your order data. The Seller may not process the Purchase Orders: (a) They do not provide sufficient solvency guarantees or are incomplete or incorrect, or (b) Unavailable for Products (if they are no longer available or for sale ). In such cases, Seller will inform you in writing (and in any case within thirty days from the day following the date on which the Seller has received your Purchase Order) by e-mail that the contract is not concluded, specifying the reasons . If you have already paid the Product Price and shipping charges, you will be refunded the corresponding amount (as best described in the following Article 5).
If the Seller intends to conclude the Contract, he will send you by email a Purchase Order Receipt containing a summary of the information already contained in the Purchase Order (General Sales Conditions, Information on right of withdrawal, information on the essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of the price, means of payment and delivery costs).
4. Payment Methods
4.1. When you submit a Purchase Order, you will be asked to choose one of the following payment methods for the Products:
a) early bank transfer to Seller;
b) credit card;
4.2. In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, you will receive confirmation of the bank coordinates on which you can make the transfer by e-mail along with the Purchaser's purchase receipt by The Seller.
We invite you to check the completeness and correctness of the references and essential elements of your bank transfer. Missing data or missing references may result in delays in ordering orders and subsequent delivery of the Products.
4.3. When purchasing through PayPal, at the end of the Buying Order process, you will automatically be directed to the PayPal login page. In this way, the order amount will be charged to your PayPal account upon receipt by the Seller.
If you cancel your order later, the refund will be charged to your PayPal account. In no event shall the Seller be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the non-payment of the amount committed by PayPal.
At no time during the site purchase procedure, Seller is able to access your financial information or to know them. For each transaction you make with your PayPal account, you will receive a confirmation email directly from PayPal.
5. Shipping and Delivery of Products
5.1. Delivery of Products is made to the address indicated in the Purchase Order only after regular payment of the relevant order payment and payment of the price. No deliveries will be made at mailboxes. In any case the Seller will provide the delivery of products and no later than 30 days dec orrere from the day of receipt of payment.
5.2. We ship to Italy. Delivery in Italy will be completed within 5 business days of the shipment date, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in general. The te Rmini delivery just indicated are to be considered purely indicative, Seller shall not be responsible in any way for any re late delivery due to causes not attributable to it.
5.3 The shipment will be accompanied by invoice issued by the Seller.
6. Quality of Products and guarantees
6.1. The Seller does not sell used or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offered on the market. You are aware and accept that the images and colors of the Products offered for sale on the site may not be the same as the actual ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
7.1. You have the right to terminate its contract with the Seller, without penalty and without giving any reason, within twenty (20) days lavor ative from the date of receipt of the Products purchased on the site.
To cancel the contract you must first send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, to acquire IPS authorize the return and will then return the products at "S. Montres SA C/so San Gottardo 54/A Chiasso CH6830 (SWISS)" delivering them to the carrier for shipment and ntro twenty (20) working days from the date you received the products.
I will charge shipping charges, including liability for loss of or damage to the Products.
7.2. The right of withdrawal - in addition to respecting the terms and methods described in point 7.1 above - is to be exercised correctly if all of the following conditions are also fully respected:
- a) The Products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- b) the label must be and still be attached to products;
- (c) Products must be returned in an integrity packing, suitably sealed with original and complete packaging, and intact,
- d) Returned Products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products from the same order returned and delivered at different times.
7.3. If the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this paragraph 7, the Seller shall refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products.
The amount will be refunded in any case less as possible and, within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller is aware of the exercise of his right of withdrawal, we will activate the procedures for reimbursement pursuant to the following paragraph 8, upon verifying the correct execution of the terms and conditions set out above.
7.4. If you do not respect the terms and conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal, as specified in this section 7 you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the sums already paid to the Seller; however, you may obtain, at Your expense, the Products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the Products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
8 Refund times and methods
8.1. After the Return of the Products, the Vendor shall make the necessary inquiries regarding the conformity of the Products with the terms and conditions indicated in Section 7.1. and 7.2. In the event that the verifications are concluded positively, the Seller shall send you by e-mail of the acceptance of the Products returned so.
8.2. Whatever the mode of payment you used, the refund procedure is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and comunq ue within thirty (30) days from t the date on which the Seller is aware of the exercise of his right of withdrawal after verifying the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of the returned Products.
8.3. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the Purchase Order and who has paid the sums due for their purchase, the repayment of the sums in case of exercising the right of withdrawal will be executed by the Seller, in any case, against who made the payment.
9. Force majeure
The Seller will be relieved of any contractual obligation to make or deliver and will not be required to pay any compensation in case of force majeure events that prevent the fulfillment of obligations under its own responsibility, such as a mere example of riot, insurrections, social disturbances, telephone or computer failures or serious injury to the security and operation of the Internet, strikes and the inability to supply Products and Materials.
10. Governing law and dispute resolution
10.1 The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Switzerland law.
11. Periodic Update
The General Terms of Sale are amended from time to time even in view of possible regulatory changes. The new General Sales Conditions will be effective from the date of publication on the site. Therefore, please consult this section periodically to check for any updates.